2007 Lexus GX 470 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (30 reviews )
This is my dream car
By rayandhol on 12/31/06 19:47 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely L-O-V-E everything about my new Lexus. GORGEOUS to look at and wonderful to drive. I had a Toyota Sequoia before (which I also loved) but this is an SUV that drives like a car - so smooth! Everyday I thank my husband for my new toy!

Truck in a Tuxedo
By KB on 12/28/06 18:27 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just traded my 04 GX for an 07. Very reliable vehicle. Love the new generation NAV and Bluetooth. After shopping most of the lux brands, I still think the Lexus Nav is by far the best. I ski and the old GX was a great performer in the white powder of Tahoe. The drive is very comfortable and balanced no matter what the outside road conditions are.

Great 2007 GX 470
By david on 12/25/06 12:27 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is an excellent vehicle!

Lexus GX 470
By Thedon3 on 11/22/06 04:13 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd GX. This SUV gives the driver great command of the road, with all the bells and whistles. The GX drives very smooth, brakes are great as well as all the safety features.

2007 Lexus GX 470
By Kenny Brooks on 11/13/06 12:12 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the greatest vehicle I've ever purchased. Fun to drive, and rides like a dream. We test drove 14 other SUVs before our purchase of the Lexus. We are thinking about purchasing another GX 470 and replacing our 2004 Jaguar XJ8.

Now my old lady wants one too
By gx470818 on 11/10/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is our 2nd Lexus but first Lexus SUV w/ a V8 eng. This baby's ride is so smooth and quiet it's amazing that it have a V8 under the hood. The acceleration is awesome especially when getting on freeway I have to learn not to step on the gas pedal too hard if there is car in front of me, otherwise I have to step on brake or I'm going to rear-end it. We both love to drive so much that my wife want one too.

Excellent decision
By grmccoy on 10/11/06 12:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus and I am very pleased with my purchase. The ride is smooth and the technology updates are great. I was over 1k miles in no time.

My Great Lexus
By Joe C on 10/07/06 19:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 5th GX470 & my 15th New Lexus I just love them. They never break. Best vehicle on the road.

2007 Lexus GX 470
By CW5JB on 10/01/06 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just turn 200 miles. Excellent vehicle, love to drive, handles well and the Gen 5 Nav is outstanding. Great LUV.

Quiet, Powerful, Joy to Drive
By moxielady on 09/30/06 10:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Lexus SUV, and by far my favorite. It's unbelievably quiet, and tows a 6x10 covered trailer like nobody's businesss. LOVE the audio-in port, in which I can play my iPod or anything else. Brakes are steady and strong, not grabby. The new nav is mind- boggling and easy to use, and the bluetooth phone interface blows me away. There's lots of room for pax and cargo, and my dog loves the ease of access to the way back. Best vehicle I've ever owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.