Our favorite SUV So far!
By car freak! on
2006 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
We have owned every SUV there is and just traded in our H2 for this great vehicle. This is our favorite by far. We are a young couple and still wanted to look young. We wanted a vehicle safe for the family, with a comfort ride without a huge size and better gas mileage than our gas guzzling Hummer. This vehicle is all the SUVs wrapped up into one. It's comfortable, roomy, looks sporty, and gets an average SUV gas milage. We get about 16-17 in the city and 20 on the highway. We also use premium gas, it burns cleaner and allows better gas mileage. This is our first Lexus and we are so pleased with it! It has given the others a run for their money by far!
Favorite Features
I love the wood grain steering wheel, it's soft wood never gets hot or cold. I also love that my 4 year old has enough room in the back seat to not kick me from behind. I love the flared wheel wells and an easy open tailgate. It's a great height to put my son in his car seat too.
Suggested Improvements
Wish they all came with the back spoiler and nice stereo system. And need to improve the interior lights on the dash, it definitely looks better with the nav. The whole dash needs the same color lights throughout.