A true luxury SUV
By tnn98 on
2006 Lexus GX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I had the ML320 2000. It was a good car. I bought my GX470 on 2/3/2006. Before buying this Lexus, I went to test out the ML500, Porsche Cayenne, X5 4.4i and the Volvo suv. I can honestly say that Lexus puts its competitors in the shadow. I was really impressed with the gas millage and the long trip. The road noise is almost unnoticable. Extremely quite and very comfortable. For 50k, it's worth it. The only flaw in this GX is the 3 row seating. It's useless. But if not included, back row passengers don't come rear air installed. For those who want to buy this GX, I suggest you all go do like I did. Test drive other SUVs in its class then test drive this last.
Favorite Features
Voice activation Nav. Impressed with the backup camera feature. When puts it in reverse, not only the rear view of the car shown on screen but also the two side mirrors automatically adjust itself to asist you backing up.
Suggested Improvements
The two side mirrors should have power folding mechanism like theLS430. 3 row seating is useless. Rear door shold be able to power down.