love my Lexus
By L. & C Kelly on
2005 Lexus GX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I love my Lexus, I had a Jeep before the Lexus RX 470. The Lexus is an 8 cylinder and the Jeep was a 6 cylinder and we are getting 18.7 miles to the gallon on our Lexus. The same as the 6 cylinder Jeep. I drive about 160 miles a day back and forth to work and home. Gas mileage and comfort is important to me and this SUV delivers everything i could possibly want and more. This March after a snow storm I came upon a patch of road near the river that had frozen and two cars had landed in a ditch the Lexus drove right over the patch of ice and did not slide at all, I did not have the SUV in 4 wheel drive. I feel so safe in this SUV. I love the RX470 and it is well worth the price. I use the GPS all the time.
Favorite Features
The smooth ride. The lumbar support on both front seats. The GPS System. How solid this car feels. The features like low tire pressure. That you can take the air bags off if road is rough. That I can use my cell phone with the blue tooth and speak through the sound system without using the head set.
Suggested Improvements
That the rear door is all one piece and only opens one way. The door should be split. If you have something long to put in SUV it cannot be done as the door does not split.The third row seats should fold into the floor. The seats rattle when folded up and they impair your side sight when upright.