2005 Lexus GX 470 Consumer Review: I had to write about it!

2005 Lexus GX 470 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

I had to write about it!
By Nick on

2005 Lexus GX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I normally would not take the time to write a car review, but this SUV really deserves it. It's actually my wife's car but I find myself making up goofy excuses to drive it because it is so nice. The Lexus quality is #1 as is their customer service. I bought chrome factory wheels from an Amarket wheel shop and in the swapping out process they broke a wheel stud off. I took the truck back to the dealer for the fix expecting a line about how I would be responsible for the cost since I did not have them do the install. Not even a funny look from the service advisor, on the contrary; a danish, cup of coffee and an apology for the inconvienence. Do yourself a favor and test drive this truck!!!!!

All the bells and whistles. Navigation, instrument panel lights, swing out rear door, tire pressure monitor, back up camera, down/up hill assist in 4WD, auto-lock differential. (Not that you would want to take it serious off roading , it is as good a 4WD truck that you can buy on the market today).

For the $ it should come with xenon headlights..even the RX330 does! The ride is a little bouncy in the rear even on the comfort setting, but in all fairness it is a 4WD truck. I'm used to my Acura letting me use the nav while driving...I think it should be left up to the discretion of the driver.