This is the absolute best you'll love it
By Daddyridesagain on
2004 Lexus GX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I'm 47 and I needed a luxury car for work and a 4 wheel for fun. The GX is perfect for business and pleasure. Process of elimination came down to new Sequoia, ML500,older LX470 and a 2004 GX470. BUY THE GX and don't look back. It's worth every penny.This car does everything but shave, shower and make love to you. The sales person said that comes with next years model. Rear camera has saved me twice, navigation is awesome,drove 600 miles in the mountains without a map. The DVD was a hit taking my children to Yosemite this week. The leather and wood interior is beautiful. My only complaint is that it's so quiet that I'm not aware I'm driving 85-90, no kiddin
Favorite Features
Incredibly quiet for SUV. All interior appointments are exquisite. The sound system is better than my home unit. I love the rear door opening and the ease of moving second row seats. The driver's seat is better than my 7 series. Just an incredible machine with guts and brains.
Suggested Improvements
Go ahead and include tow hitch. Had to go to Uhaul to get one added.Uhaul sticker doesn't mesh with Lexus, lol. Allow for complete removal of rear seats. Rear visibility is a bit challenging.