Pursue of perfection
By ww on
2008 Lexus GS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)
This is my 5th Lexus. I cannot find better service in any other brand. Safety features really protect life. The car is fast, safe, luxurious, dependable and fun to drive. The sound of the engine rocks. I do not like the run flat tires. They do not hold as well as the high performance ones. The fact of driving without a spare is worrisome. I made a trip recently in which the nearest facility that could fix a run flat was greater than the range that you can run flat your tires. I bought a spare and when the present tires are done, I am getting high performance tires, which is what this vehicle needs.
Favorite Features
The new improved voice activated navigation which your can use while driving is an appreciated improvement. The bluetooth pairing has been improved tremendously from the GS 430 (my previous) using the same phone. The engine and transmission are awesome.
Suggested Improvements
Include a spare with run flat tires. Maybe another extra 50 horses. Touch up paint should be included with every car of this category. Otherwise leave the car as it is.