2008 Lexus GS 460 Consumer Review: Awesome Vehicle

2008 Lexus GS 460 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.6L V8 8-speed Automatic)

Awesome Vehicle
By Jimmy on

2008 Lexus GS 460 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

I've only had this vehicle for a week, but so far, I'd have to say this is truly an awesome vehicle. Everyone has their own ideas of what a great car should be like, and mine is this one. Smooth, quiet, and plenty of power with a great selection of gadgets. I particularly like the Mark Levinson system and the navigation system. I listed interior as "9" only because there are certain things you can't input on the nav system while driving. If not for that, I'd have it as a "10". I took this car on the highway this weekend and got 29.8 mpg, which far exceeds its listed highway mpg of 24. This truly exceeded my expectation!

Many favorite features, but I do like he nav/Mark Levinson System. I also have enjoyed the parking assistant, that tells me when I'm coming close to a wall or other car. Tons of fun features, it will take awhile to understand them all.

My biggest suggestion would be to allow users to be able to use the nav/Mark Levinson system while driving. I realize why they do this, but certain features would be much better if you could mess with them while on the go. Other than that, great vehicle!