2008 Lexus GS 450h Consumer Review: Great Car

2008 Lexus GS 450h - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Great Car
By scratchurite on

2008 Lexus GS 450h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I ordered mine in early aug. I picked it up 3 days ago and it is a dream! I do have a few issues though. As a tall man, the entry is a headbanger! That's why I gave it a 9. As a heavy man, the center console is not sturdy enough. Also Hi-octane gasoline is an economical nightmare in Tokyo. That's why the 7. I don't need to drive so fast anymore(did that with my Supercoupe)! Can't fit in the Prius. But all things considered, I am super satisfied with it. I plan to keep it about 5 yrs, and I am now confident that I will have no mechanical issues. I have owned and driven many autos, American, Japanese, German, but this is the best so far. I'm also happy to be the first to own one.

Bluetooth, navi, touch lock/unlock, automatic everything, ion air purifier, I could go on and on, Oh yeah... I finally got a car with cupholders!!

A little more leg room, and refinement of the center console. Rearview mirror should provide a better (wider) view. Adjust the spark so we have our own choice regular or premium. That would make it purse friendly!!