Great Car
By scratchurite on
2008 Lexus GS 450h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I ordered mine in early aug. I picked it up 3 days ago and it is a dream! I do have a few issues though. As a tall man, the entry is a headbanger! That's why I gave it a 9. As a heavy man, the center console is not sturdy enough. Also Hi-octane gasoline is an economical nightmare in Tokyo. That's why the 7. I don't need to drive so fast anymore(did that with my Supercoupe)! Can't fit in the Prius. But all things considered, I am super satisfied with it. I plan to keep it about 5 yrs, and I am now confident that I will have no mechanical issues. I have owned and driven many autos, American, Japanese, German, but this is the best so far. I'm also happy to be the first to own one.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, navi, touch lock/unlock, automatic everything, ion air purifier, I could go on and on, Oh yeah... I finally got a car with cupholders!!
Suggested Improvements
A little more leg room, and refinement of the center console. Rearview mirror should provide a better (wider) view. Adjust the spark so we have our own choice regular or premium. That would make it purse friendly!!