I found the perfect car
By Deej on
2007 Lexus GS 450h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My wife and I decided to go from 3 cars to 2, so we traded in a 2001 Accord EX V6 and a 2003 BMW M3 for the GS 450h. We ended up with a car that carries people better than the Accord, performs better than the M3 (really), and gets better gas mileage than either (we get between 26 and 27 mpg). If you drive it like a high-powered sports car, it will perform like same - right down to gas mileage in the teens. If you drive it like a sedan, it will give you all that plus another 5 mpg. Visibility is excellent. Controls are perfect. Everybody can find a comfortable seating position.
Favorite Features
This is my third GPS/Nav, and by far the best I have seen. Take a look even if you have rejected them in the past. The Bluetooth integration is great. There is outrageous power at all speeds. Its "rolling start" - more typical of daily use -is even superior to its 0 to 60. Great transmission.
Suggested Improvements
A car at this level really should come standard with an iPod dock. The trunk space is too limited (due the the battery). Lexus disables many of the Nav and Bluetooth functions when the car is moving - good for safety but bad for utility.