2006 Lexus GS 430 Consumer Review: Mostly LOVE this car

2006 Lexus GS 430 - Consumer Review

Mostly LOVE this car
By ll8 on

2006 Lexus GS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is so fun to drive. I got a CPO last year with only 47000 miles. It is so amazing, how it rides. I actually giggled the first time I tried to pass someone on the freeway because I wasn't expecting it to speed up quite so merrily! Fun surprise! It feels so luxurious that I felt embarrassed to be driving it at first. Nobody deserves to drive in such luxury. It's just a blessing. :) The only complaints are that the dashboard squeaking will not cease. Lexus paid to fix it and it has been looked at about four times already but it cannot be fixed, even with that special fix they have. Also, a/c and park assist sensors have gone out and were fixed but the a/c took three times.

Everything! except the dashboard squeak. This car is so fun. Even my old mother commented, this car is so smooth.

No squeaking or rattling. Please do a good job the first time and take pride in your work. Put in high quality parts that will not break.