Keeps getting better
By Happy so far on
2006 Lexus GS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
I had a '99 GS 400 that i drove for 212,000 miles and now my son drives it. This new GS 430 is even more fun to drive.The six speed transmission along with the engine management systems make it a dream. It is the best blend of performance and comfort i have found on the market. I know some sedans have more "feel" but I am impressed with how the car lets me truely enjoy the road but keeps me comfortable enough for long trips. The Levinson sound system is truely the best I have heard in any car.I am completely satisifed so far in the first 8,000 miles , yes that is right i already have over 8,000 miles on the car.
Favorite Features
The motor and transmission are my favorite features. The smooth power delivery along with the slick shifting. The second is the Mark Levinson system.
Suggested Improvements
The one thing is the size of the "B" pillars. It seems they are slightly larger and have , on occasion, blocked a little more view then it should. Tune up the response of the cruise control. It seems to have a lag time that was not in the precious models. ohter then that,I have no complaints.