Great car!!
By tom on
2006 Lexus GS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
Traded in a lackluster Mercedes E320 for this GS430 and couldn't be happier. This car is extremely fun to drive and it has all the luxuries you could ever need. Seats that cool and heat, navigation, incredible Mark Levinson stereo, bluetooth, rear backup camera, park assist, keyless entry and start (the key never has to leave my briefcase)!!! At first I thought the styling was too subtle but each day I like the looks more and more. I would definitely recommend this as a luxury sedan for the middle age crowd that enjoys driving.
Favorite Features
Silky smooth ride, good passing acceleration (I've looked down and noticed I was going 100 but never knew because of the quiet, smooth ride. Could be trouble!! Love the backup camera and park assist and stereo is very nice. Keyless entry, bluetooth and love the A/C in the seats!!!
Suggested Improvements
Can be a little hard to see out of, for parking, rear pillars, etc. Camera and Park assist helps. Glove box design wouldn't hold my new car booklet and folio(bad design). Limited trunk space.If you are older or need more space get the LS 430. If you want a fun- to-drive luxury sedan get the GS 430.