Used 2006 Lexus GS 430 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lexus GS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (43 reviews )

Great Car!
By KRW

2006 Lexus GS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

enjoyed the car time to move on
By Skip S.

2006 Lexus GS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

represents the Lexus brand well. Still performs well and rides smoothly with 139,000 miles

Mostly LOVE this car
By ll8

2006 Lexus GS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is so fun to drive. I got a CPO last year with only 47000 miles. It is so amazing, how it rides. I actually giggled the first time I tried to pass someone on the freeway because I wasn't expecting it to speed up quite so merrily! Fun surprise! It feels so luxurious that I felt embarrassed to be driving it at first. Nobody deserves to drive in such luxury. It's just a blessing. :)
The only complaints are that the dashboard squeaking will not cease. Lexus paid to fix it and it has been looked at about four times already but it cannot be fixed, even with that special fix they have. Also, a/c and park assist sensors have gone out and were fixed but the a/c took three times.

Everything! except the dashboard squeak. This car is so fun. Even my old mother commented, this car is so smooth.

No squeaking or rattling. Please do a good job the first time and take pride in your work. Put in high quality parts that will not break.

All I can say is Wow!
By Tularockstar

2006 Lexus GS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased mine a Lexus Certified Used car, and all I can is "wow!" This car has just about everything a driver would need under the Sun. Once in gear, this car is like race horse ready to sprint out of the gate. The handling is excellent and very agile around corners and curves. One has to watch, however, the speedometer, as I found myself going from 40 to 80 in a few seconds.

- Raw power! - Comfort and Amenities - Mark Levinson sound system - Low seat profile

- Center glove box is somewhat cumbersome to access. - What's with the cassette player anyway? - No MP3, even with the ML stereo upgrade. - XM Satellite not standard feature! Boo!

Love my car
By stainless

2006 Lexus GS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love my car - 3 years later there is not another car on the road that I want to drive. The only down side we have seen is that the brakes wear unreasonably quick - 20k miles or there about. That does not change my mind about the car - she handles oh so well!

Backup camera and parking assist. I park in a high rise garage and the backup camera and parking assist are great features for backing into spaces.

Absolutely none.