2004 Lexus GS 430 Consumer Review: Fantastic

2004 Lexus GS 430 - Consumer Review

By Ahmed Masoud on

2004 Lexus GS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I had my Benz since I was 16 till my GF got her GS300. I loved that car, smooth and quiet, powerful and sporty but lux as well. So I requested a GS430 and finally got it after 25 days, my car was imported from Lexus, Japan exclusively and now I even don't want to drive my new 2003 E55 AMG! It's smooth! It's loving! My mom has a 745ih and my father has a S67 Lourinser, believe me they never ride 1/10 of a Lexus! Of course the S67 is faster! Even I guess my E55 AMG is faster and of course M5 is faster, but even a V8 Camaro can't be seen on your miror. Go for a Lexus, it's almost 2 years that I'm driving 5 hours a day! I can't leave the car, nothing has been occured so far! Go for it! Go!

Marc Levinson DVD navigation. V8 powerful, smooth, quiet, reliable engine. Handling and driving style. Exterior look. Quality of ride and material inside. Many more, can't name one by one.

I wanna let you know that my GS430 costed me almost US$ 94,000 !!! Yes, shipping and others are included, by the way I got every single option including 19" Titanium/Chrome rims.