I'd buy another one at the drop of a hat
By JRamey on
2003 Lexus GS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
Let me first say that I am a career GM salesman! I would have never in a million years bought a Lexus, but we traded it in and I bought it. I LOVE the car! The seats and the interior are what sold me on the car. Thank God it was the V8 model... it's powerful, sleek, and butter smooth. The Nav and Mark Levinson audio system make trips a blast. The true test is that I bought mine AFTER someone else put 75,000 miles of business use on the car and it's still tight as a drum and runs like a dream. As I have a habit of running through a vehicle about every 6 to 9 months. This time though, I think I'll keep my Lexus and park way in the back at work!
Favorite Features
Interior. Not usually a fan of wood in a car, but it's beautiful! Love the stereo w/ nav and the 6 disc, but hands down, it was the slick V8 and the interior that sold me on the whole car!
Suggested Improvements
My BIGGEST complaint is that the HVAC controls must be accessed through the NAV. a real inconvenience while driving. Would rather have hard keys for that operation. Also wish the power tilt/telescoping wheel would come down further. That's it!