1999 Lexus GS 400 Consumer Review: 1999 Lexus GS400 - Absolutely

1999 Lexus GS 400 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.0L V8 5-speed Automatic)

1999 Lexus GS400 - Absolutely amazing car - 12 years old now
By silvergs on

1999 Lexus GS 400 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car since it was 4 years old. I bought it in November 2002. I have zero regrets about buying this car. I bought this car at my local Lexus dealer and it was previously owned by a doctor who had religiously performed all maintenance at the same dealer that sold it to him (and where I bought it from). The car had less than 40K miles on it and it now has 75K Miles. Nothing has ever broken on this car other than the usual minor rattles from the dash. I modified the car quite extensively - Big Brake Kit, Semi-active suspension, LSD from a Supra TT, higher stall speed Torque Converter, custom exhaust, custom audio/nav system, custom forged light alloy HRE 18" wheels.

Power, quality of body and interior, smooth engine and transmission, reliability and style. It still looks amazing today after 12 years of ownership. I don't drive it in the winter and the paint still looks new. I wax the war every 4 weeks by myself and only wash it by hand by myself.

None that I can suggest