2014 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Excellent ride!
By renaissance1

2014 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This car is amazing. I test drove BMW, Mercedes, and Cadillac. My second favorite was the Cadillac CTS. However, while those cars had great strengths, they were also burdened by heavy weaknesses. The Lexus GS 350, on the other hand, is the total package. The infotainment system takes some getting used to, but that's about the only weakness. The car handles great, has a smooth, powerful engine, and is quiet at speed. I like the styling, but of course, that's highly subjective. It has a wonderful interior with all of the features one could desire. If you're shopping in this category, the GS deserves a strong look.

Engine, handling, quiet.

Infotainment system.

Great Buy
By jetskichic

2014 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I have been wanting a lexus for over 12 years and i always bought reliable cheap cars. back in 2011 I bought the new ford explorer limited and i loved that car especially with all the options it had, but once i got rid of that car and leased my GS I knew I made the right choice. This car runs smooth, it feels like luxury when you drive it. The exterior looks sporty, it accelerates quickly, the brakes work perfect especially the way I brake I am a woman driver. LOL The only thing i would improve upon is the electronics. The sound quality for the stereo is lame and the radio looks cheap. I love the larger navigation screen but it takes a few times to get used to the mouse. Enform is great

Comfortable seats, navigation, mouse, the smooth drive

The paint is too soft, do not buy black, you see everything. Improve the way the stereo looks, it is very plastic looking and dated. Add automatic parking. Add more apps into enform.

Great Chassis Terrible electronics
By techtroop

2014 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Leased this car after Hyundai Genesis & I wanted a more engaging chassis & I certainly got strong capable handling. I HATE the terrible dash & electronics setup & contrast with Genesis was shocking. iPod integration, NAV, route management, radio presets are so poorly done on the Lexus that you will hardly use them. Most everything is many extra clicks to do anything and then still works badly. Steering wheel controls poor E.g. media player jumps from tracks w/o regard to artist or album. Car beeps when lights set to auto and you open the door. older iPod shows up as USB & then says no songs. Great driving car, but you won't get much value out of the dash. Test before buying

Handling, responsiveness of chassis, genuinely sporty experience.

Find someone that knows how to setup a modern dash. If this were a app that someone had to buy they would sell zero!!!! Seriously - look at other products, build a new specification, fire the current designers and start over! e.g. zoom the map or tune the SAT channel is easy w/o looking on the Genesis yet requires eyes off the road on the Lexus and more steps all the time. Seats are too hard, a little more cushion in the bottom would be an improvement. premium fuel and unimpressive mileage for performance. FIX the ROAD NOISE - tire roar is too loud.