Tested many, found the best in the GS
By tropwes on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Tested BMW 535XI, E350 Benz, Jaguar XF, Acura TL and after nearly buying the E350 Benz, landed on the 2013 Lexus GS. The moment I sat down in the drivers seat, after trying all of those other models, I was going to own the GS. The technology, comfort, screen size and logic before I even put it in to drive were amazing. Once I took it out on the highway, I felt like I owned the road as it hugged the lane and I hardly had to touch the steering, but when I did, my god! I still haven't found out where the limit is on cornering speed is. I am getting a solid 27mpg with mostly highway driving as I commute 50 miles each way. I couldn't imagine owning any other car...
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the monster screen and interface, second is the speed and functionality and ridiculous amount of options cooked in to the GPS that are beyond everything I could ever think to make available. The ease and speed and logic is really the best of any car manufacturer tested and just the color and feel are outstanding. Cooled seats, great storage, great looks, performance of the ride, comfort... I could go on and on. I am at 30K on the odometer and the only thing I am not in complete love with... it's my dealer. They blew it on a windshield replacement twice and it was super frustrating.
Suggested Improvements
I would include better standard sound. I would also figure out a way to offer better highway fuel economy... a 7th gear if you will.
By rich2287
on 03/24/14 11:37 AM (PDT)

I just got my 2013 F Sport 3/11/2014. I love this car. Got pulled over for 64mph in a 35 zone. The car speaks to me to nail it all the time. Great handling and performance, nice interior, just so so on the stereo and fuel mileage. Many nice appointments. I purchased this car, as I usually lease my daily vehicles. Love the styling,interior,engine and suspension. Thrilled I bought this car.