Quite a different GS!
By bob446 on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Having just retired, I no longer will have to make extended road trips. So I decided to trade my LS460 for a new GS, and save a little money in the bargain. What a good idea!! This new GS is beautifully styled on the exterior and features a roomy and comfortable interior. The redesigned dashboard is a masterpiece, including the giant infotainment screen. Eighteen-way power seats are supremely adjustable and comfortable--I love the thigh support extender and side bolster adjustments. Performance is peppy, cornering secure, and gas mileage reasonable.
Favorite Features
The huge infotainment screen allows a split view of the navigation map alongside the audio or climate display--very useful. The 18-way power seats are incredible. I have grown to appreciate the blind-spot monitors and the new action of the turn signal stalk. Climate and audio adjustments for the rear passengers are considerate.
Suggested Improvements
Only nitpicking, because the car is so well conceived and executed. 1. Stitching on the doors and dash seems a little coarse. Especially where the hand touches to pull the door closed. It feels rough--not very luxurious. 2. Power open/close trunklid should be available. 3. I miss the 6-disk CD changer.