Good bye 5 series!
By jondc on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've had my AWD GS for about 3000 miles and what a fun car. I have the luxury package build with Mark Lev and the sound system and infotainment are amazing. The black wood and semi-aniline leather are so rich. The Sport mode is awesome, really takes the driving experience to e next level. I traded my '10 5 series and good riddance! I went back to the Lexus dealer to put some air in my tires and car wash and service treatment is far superior. I cant believe I put up with bmw as long as I did.
Favorite Features
The 13 inch screen is awesome. I love the LED daytime running lamps and 18 way seats. I get some many compliments on this car. I love the Apps that work on the car, love Pandora. The interior is so well done. The LED lights built underneath the wood panels on the doors looks sweet at night. Get the luxury package, I can't tell you how comfortable these seats are!
Suggested Improvements
Sometimes you have to restart the Lexus Enform app on your phone for it work properly and link with the car. A little annoying sometimes but it's ok. I'd love to see what a V8 would be like in this car. I wish the side mirrors would fold in automatically but my dealer says Lexus is thinking about adding those at some point. I really wouldn't change too much on this car.
By kanchis
on 02/15/13 03:33 AM (PST)

I agree on the side mirrors. I was surprised when I couldnt find a button to fold them! The dealer said they are concerned over the weight of the folding motor and so forth so they didnt put it.....but for a 60k+ car it should be there.