2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Review: A true BMW 5 series competitor

2013 Lexus GS 350 - Consumer Review

A true BMW 5 series competitor!! 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport
By baloo588 on

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 1 year of owning a 2011 BMW 535i xdrive, I found it very numb and boring. The steering had a dead spot that got annoying and the transmission turbo lag was irritating. The car wandered and did not stay planted on the road and was choppy at highway speed. It was the most disappointing BMW ever! I traded it in for a beautiful 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport and I could not of been that happier! I love the GS. It is more livelier, sportier, sharper outside and inside. and has a better ride control with the AVS system while steering is amazingly more direct than my BMW 5! The technology inside makes the 5 feel a bit dated. The remote touch is easy and sensitivity can be adjusted to preference.

The AVS system allows me to change from Eco, Normal. Sport, and Sport + which brings out the engaging personality of the F-Sport. The Lexus apps are amazing and easy to use. The Navigation is beautiful and the interior quality is excellent. Exterior is sharp and elegant at the same time while evoking a sportier look for Lexus while the platform is giving this car a BMW handling at the same time. I love the way its more in line to my BMW 335xi coupe feel than the 535i xdrive ever did. Now that goes to show the amazing strides Leuxs has made. Keep it up!

Maybe offer an 8 speed transmission soon to allow for better gas mileage in city and highway. Boost the engine power a bit. It has a very good acceleration and response but need a bit more. Hopefully during the mid cycle that will be the case. Allow us to dial phone numbers or access phone book while driving instead of when in park or idled. Voice commands are still needed be improved a bit.