Boring
By ijkmno on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I had a new GS-350 as a company car. It's very...uh, nice, I guess. The handling is mushy and imprecise. The drivetrain is about as responsive as a defensive tackle. It has all the creature comforts you would expect from a Lexus. However, the stereo is lousy - whoever Mark Levinson is, he's stealing money from Lexus by getting paid to put his name on the premium sound system. All in all, it's a car that will make you feel older than you are. I didn't realize how little fun it is to drive until I quit my job and bought an Acura TL - now THAT's a driver's car.
Favorite Features
None.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe the F version of this thing has some some kick to it, but the standard car is as much fun to drive as one of my grandfather's Cadillac's from the 60's.
By smr36
on 11/01/13 11:52 AM (PDT)

A minority opinion contrary to those of Edmunds and a vast majority of posters here and on the Acura page. I don't know anyone who would prefer an Acura TL to a Lexus GS. Different strokes, I guess. That's what's good about having freedom of choice.

By luckys
on 06/21/14 19:44 PM (PDT)

I agree [non-permissible content removed] an Older Tl??? I just bought the gs 350F after planning for 6 months to get an E class and test driving one I found the F model not only better looking and driving but more of a value. Mine is Black with the cabernet interior! Seriously if you are considering the German makes add this to your test drive, I did it as an after thought and did not leave the lot!