GS 350 F AWD - Awesome car
By ricebrnr on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
About me: I tried AudiA6, BMW5S and MB Main use commuting to work. I now own the 2013 GS 350F AWD Once I sit in the car and the seat positions around me like a mold I feel like Im commuting in a perfect mix between a Race car/Millenium Falcon. The car is responsive in the normal mode and more aggressive going into the S+ mode. There is something for everyone in this car. If I feel aggressive in driving there is a button for that S+. To me its the perfect combination of comfort, sport and modern technology. It feels complete. Even balance bet HP and MPG is just right. A few xtra horses would be nice but prob wasted on most of us. Lexus Service - PERFECT, others not even close.
Favorite Features
16 point seat great for comfort and support during aggressive driving. Navigation Screen/mouse: Fantastic combo, tracker accurate and adjustable. Interior luxury: The interior is soft in all the right places...gives feeling of high end, comfort, but designed to look sporty. Features, all you can want in a car. I love the paddle shifting that most lexus models have. Nice to take control of car occasionally. I like using it for braking also.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe make standard some features, like in winter package include rubber mats. All cars should come with a cargo net.