2013 GS350
By mwong3 on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have the new GS350 for 2 months now, and it is excellent. Like most of you, I have a busy life. My previous BMW 3 series was just a disappointment, poor ride quality, stiff steering, maintainence problems. I felt like all I had was a car with 4 wheels and a BMW badge. The GS just elevates the driving experience to a whole new level. I just feel totally pampered inside the car, with top quality material, leather, wood, and technology. The ride and steering is softer than the BMW. But I much prefer it at the end of a busy day when I am dead tired. I no longer have to struggle to turn the car out of a packed car park because of a stiff steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
My only suggestion is for the reviewers in all these car blogs who want to compare how a car perform on the track or cornering at high speed. I am afraid that I don't drive on a track and always try to slow down before turning a corner. And I challenge that 99% of all buyers of GS, BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class do the same. So why don't the reviewers compare the cars based on real life everyday driving situations? I would like to see these improvements in car reviews.