I took my time buying in December 2012, actually spending 4 weekends test-driving the A6, 535i, E350, and GS 350 F Sport.
I bought the GS 350 F Sport ... it's just simply the most fun to drive.
To top it off, it had all the luxury-sports styling & character, & options & features that mattered most to me.
8 months and 6,000+ miles after, it is still exhilarating to drive this car, and it continues to get comps from kins, friends, and colleagues.
Only reason it has relatively low mileage is that I have 2 other cars that also need to be driven.
I look forward to many years of reliable use, minimal maintenance cost (for oil and filters, tires, break pads) & excellent Lexus center services.
Powerful engine, great handling in and out of curves, comfortable ride even on Sports+ mode, aggressive front styling, low profile stance, luxurious cabernet red leather interior, comfortable seats, mouse navigational control, big readable screen, intuitive comprehensive instrumentation panel
1. Provide user-configurable option to automatically trigger Sport+ mode when driver floors the accelerator
2. Re-design rear to have more aggressive styling (less height, lower profile)
3. Rear lights need to be bigger / longer (sportier looking)
4. Trunk opening should be bigger, and (a)sensor to automated open and close the trunk and (b)exterior touch-sensitive recessed lock sensor outside the trunk to lock the car (like those existing one in door handles)
5. Electronically folding side mirrors.
6. Relocate seat heater-AC buttons so these are not blocked by cups in cup holders
7. Make pre-collision system a standard safety feature
8. LED illumination should be standard in and out
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.