2013 GS 350 F sport AWD
By widamer on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have had the GS350 F Sport for over 5 months. I wanted something relaible and sporty. I had 2003 G35 2 door 6 speed manual rear wheel drive for 9 years since it came out. I had kids so I needed more room. At first wasnt crazy about the front grill but I compared it to the C350, BMW 5's and Audi 6 's series cars . The lexus interior was the best - I have the meatallic finish with the F sport. What sold me on the car was the test drive - after the drive the handling, braking, agility was far superior to that of Audi,BMW or Benz. I am still finding all sorts of gadgets and surprises even after 5 months.
Favorite Features
Love the GPS sysytem - tells you on the screen where there are traffic delays or accidents. Facial recognition system is cool - maps your face sp if you fall asleep it wakes you up. Eco mode goes from Prius (gas mileage) to Sport S++ mode Ferrari - you hear the engine. Will keep up with any car. Smooth handling, very responsive - braking is excellent for a sedan - I have the AWD. Love the 18 way adjustable seats - lumbar and supine postions as well as the thigh extender . Like the rear tail LED taillights.
Suggested Improvements
The stereo system control on the steering wheel can be annoying - when switching radio stations, it jumps to the next set ie FM to satellite and you will have to scroll through them again or use mouse pad to pick the one you want (if you dont want to scroll) one cd disc - but has multiple jacks for Ipod etc. I am old school so I will have to burn all my cds on Ipod. The front grill is growing on me.