15 of 15 people found this review helpful
2013 GS 350 F Sport - Most fun to drive!
By dyeyk on
2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I took my time buying in December 2012, actually spending 4 weekends test-driving the A6, 535i, E350, and GS 350 F Sport.
I bought the GS 350 F Sport ... it's just simply the most fun to drive.
To top it off, it had all the luxury-sports styling & character, & options & features that mattered most to me.
8 months and 6,000+ miles after, it is still exhilarating to drive this car, and it continues to get comps from kins, friends, and colleagues.
Only reason it has relatively low mileage is that I have 2 other cars that also need to be driven.
I look forward to many years of reliable use, minimal maintenance cost (for oil and filters, tires, break pads) & excellent Lexus center services.
Powerful engine, great handling in and out of curves, comfortable ride even on Sports+ mode, aggressive front styling, low profile stance, luxurious cabernet red leather interior, comfortable seats, mouse navigational control, big readable screen, intuitive comprehensive instrumentation panel
1. Provide user-configurable option to automatically trigger Sport+ mode when driver floors the accelerator
2. Re-design rear to have more aggressive styling (less height, lower profile)
3. Rear lights need to be bigger / longer (sportier looking)
4. Trunk opening should be bigger, and (a)sensor to automated open and close the trunk and (b)exterior touch-sensitive recessed lock sensor outside the trunk to lock the car (like those existing one in door handles)
5. Electronically folding side mirrors.
6. Relocate seat heater-AC buttons so these are not blocked by cups in cup holders
7. Make pre-collision system a standard safety feature
8. LED illumination should be standard in and out