2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
2013 GS 350 F sport AWD
By widamer on 11/16/12 14:23 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the GS350 F Sport for over 5 months. I wanted something relaible and sporty. I had 2003 G35 2 door 6 speed manual rear wheel drive for 9 years since it came out. I had kids so I needed more room. At first wasnt crazy about the front grill but I compared it to the C350, BMW 5's and Audi 6 's series cars . The lexus interior was the best - I have the meatallic finish with the F sport. What sold me on the car was the test drive - after the drive the handling, braking, agility was far superior to that of Audi,BMW or Benz. I am still finding all sorts of gadgets and surprises even after 5 months.

Good bye 5 series!
By jondc on 07/22/12 13:24 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my AWD GS for about 3000 miles and what a fun car. I have the luxury package build with Mark Lev and the sound system and infotainment are amazing. The black wood and semi-aniline leather are so rich. The Sport mode is awesome, really takes the driving experience to e next level. I traded my '10 5 series and good riddance! I went back to the Lexus dealer to put some air in my tires and car wash and service treatment is far superior. I cant believe I put up with bmw as long as I did.

Love my GS 2013
By sherlock7 on 07/09/12 14:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the Gs. Just picked it up. Its beautiful inside and out. The navigation system has a huge learning curve, even for the computer savoy driver. Its a lot of car for the money.

Watch out German stalwarts
By lotsoluxe on 05/14/12 19:15 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just took delivery of my "Liquid Platinum" GS350 and I am loving it. I have gotten a few thumbs up, and lots of "how do you like it?". We had recently purchased a M37 as well, so my wife and I are really able to compare the sporty versions of Japans luxury contestants. The Lexus retains a sporty presence without a harsh ride, and the six speed transmission delivers right-now power. The engine reminds me of a sport bike audible note, while the M37 has more of a Harley growl.

Quite a different GS!
By bob446 on 05/03/12 06:55 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having just retired, I no longer will have to make extended road trips. So I decided to trade my LS460 for a new GS, and save a little money in the bargain. What a good idea!! This new GS is beautifully styled on the exterior and features a roomy and comfortable interior. The redesigned dashboard is a masterpiece, including the giant infotainment screen. Eighteen-way power seats are supremely adjustable and comfortable--I love the thigh support extender and side bolster adjustments. Performance is peppy, cornering secure, and gas mileage reasonable.

NEW 2013 GS350 - DEFINITELY A VAST IMPROVEMENT
By abacomike on 04/30/12 03:38 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Took delivery of my new GS350 yesterday with NAV, Blind Spot Alert, Park Assist Sensors, Mark Levinson Audio, Luxury Package, etc. Test drove the sport model but did not like the metallic interior or tires that could not be rotated. Traded my Mercedes E350 and find this new GS more refined, higher tech features, less harsh ride and reduced road noise, higher quality interior, more comfortable seating, and handling and responsiveness far superior to Mercedes and BMW's I have owned. Had a 2001 GS300, but the only similarity to that 2001 is the GS insignia. Technology is unbelievable and the interior resembles the cockpit of of a Gulfsteam Jet. Worth every penny I spent on it!

A true BMW 5 series competitor!! 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport
By baloo588 on 04/05/12 17:00 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 1 year of owning a 2011 BMW 535i xdrive, I found it very numb and boring. The steering had a dead spot that got annoying and the transmission turbo lag was irritating. The car wandered and did not stay planted on the road and was choppy at highway speed. It was the most disappointing BMW ever! I traded it in for a beautiful 2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport and I could not of been that happier! I love the GS. It is more livelier, sportier, sharper outside and inside. and has a better ride control with the AVS system while steering is amazingly more direct than my BMW 5! The technology inside makes the 5 feel a bit dated. The remote touch is easy and sensitivity can be adjusted to preference.

Over priced
By emlod on 04/01/12 11:21 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is fun to drive. It has power and performance and good handling, but I could have got similar performance in less expense cars. I'm sorry I did not buy the Volve S60. The option killed me and I lost control with the gimmicks the car had instead of concentrating on the true values of the car. The car is way overpriced. The options are way overpriced. I wish I bough the Volvo. The wife liked this one.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan in WA is:

$249 per month*