2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
Love this car!
By jow3441 on 11/29/13 18:45 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned 2013 GS350 AWD for two months and really enjoy driving the car. I drove Infiniti Q50, G37x, M37, Hyundai Genesis, and BMW 335 and picked the GS. It had a solid ride and quality unmatched by the others.

2013 GS 350 F Sport - Most fun to drive!
By dyeyk on 08/23/13 18:02 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I took my time buying in December 2012, actually spending 4 weekends test-driving the A6, 535i, E350, and GS 350 F Sport. I bought the GS 350 F Sport ... it's just simply the most fun to drive. To top it off, it had all the luxury-sports styling & character, & options & features that mattered most to me. 8 months and 6,000+ miles after, it is still exhilarating to drive this car, and it continues to get comps from kins, friends, and colleagues. Only reason it has relatively low mileage is that I have 2 other cars that also need to be driven. I look forward to many years of reliable use, minimal maintenance cost (for oil and filters, tires, break pads) & excellent Lexus center services.

Tested many, found the best in the GS
By tropwes on 06/27/13 08:49 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Tested BMW 535XI, E350 Benz, Jaguar XF, Acura TL and after nearly buying the E350 Benz, landed on the 2013 Lexus GS. The moment I sat down in the drivers seat, after trying all of those other models, I was going to own the GS. The technology, comfort, screen size and logic before I even put it in to drive were amazing. Once I took it out on the highway, I felt like I owned the road as it hugged the lane and I hardly had to touch the steering, but when I did, my god! I still haven't found out where the limit is on cornering speed is. I am getting a solid 27mpg with mostly highway driving as I commute 50 miles each way. I couldn't imagine owning any other car...

GS 350 F AWD - Awesome car
By ricebrnr on 06/14/13 11:16 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

About me: I tried AudiA6, BMW5S and MB Main use commuting to work. I now own the 2013 GS 350F AWD Once I sit in the car and the seat positions around me like a mold I feel like Im commuting in a perfect mix between a Race car/Millenium Falcon. The car is responsive in the normal mode and more aggressive going into the S+ mode. There is something for everyone in this car. If I feel aggressive in driving there is a button for that S+. To me its the perfect combination of comfort, sport and modern technology. It feels complete. Even balance bet HP and MPG is just right. A few xtra horses would be nice but prob wasted on most of us. Lexus Service - PERFECT, others not even close.

2013 GS350 AWD F Sport Rocks!
By newarrior on 06/03/13 19:24 PM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Anyone who drives this car while shopping among the A6s, 535XI, M37, trust me, you'll pick the Lexus. You must get AWD F Sport version. It's silky smooth on the highway and blows by other cars with ease or, slip into Sport S+ mode and drive is tight, handling precise, grip is secure, and engine sounds and performs, in a word, awesome. I traded in my '07 GS350 AWD and I didn't think I would get another but F Sport is a much more aggressive, yet refined car.

2013 GS350
By mwong3 on 05/19/13 03:44 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have the new GS350 for 2 months now, and it is excellent. Like most of you, I have a busy life. My previous BMW 3 series was just a disappointment, poor ride quality, stiff steering, maintainence problems. I felt like all I had was a car with 4 wheels and a BMW badge. The GS just elevates the driving experience to a whole new level. I just feel totally pampered inside the car, with top quality material, leather, wood, and technology. The ride and steering is softer than the BMW. But I much prefer it at the end of a busy day when I am dead tired. I no longer have to struggle to turn the car out of a packed car park because of a stiff steering wheel.

Boring
By ijkmno on 03/24/13 07:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a new GS-350 as a company car. It's very...uh, nice, I guess. The handling is mushy and imprecise. The drivetrain is about as responsive as a defensive tackle. It has all the creature comforts you would expect from a Lexus. However, the stereo is lousy - whoever Mark Levinson is, he's stealing money from Lexus by getting paid to put his name on the premium sound system. All in all, it's a car that will make you feel older than you are. I didn't realize how little fun it is to drive until I quit my job and bought an Acura TL - now THAT's a driver's car.

F-Sport is the best 5-Series competitor ever...
By hockyguy4u on 03/10/13 08:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The GS350 F-Sport is, in reality, the best "5-Series" ever built. It is very tight, has precise weighted steering, and handles like a BMW--or even better-- in every way. It is the ultimate sports luxury sedan...but you need to get the F-Sport version and drive it in Sport+ mode (the most aggressive mode), which decrease gas milage somewhat. However, unlike the 5-series, the GS350 has the interior quality and fine leather of a $100K+ car (I'm not exaggerating--especially with the cabernet interior), and the build quality and long-term reliability and service that BMW or Audi can't match. Btw, I've been been driving German sports sedans for years, and this Lexus beats them all.

So far so good
By mprage on 02/16/13 14:17 PM (PST)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my Audi A6 2010 with this car mostly for Lexus' reputation for reliability. I loved driving the Audi but it had too many maintenance issues. In terms of driving feel and design the lexus is good but not as good as Audi IMHO. Had the car for 2 months so far and hoping no maintenance issues come up in the future. I commute about 25 miles per day in mixed highway city and am averaging 18-19 mpg. No appreciable difference when using econ mode. This reviews probably sounds negative but I do like the car alot - just a little peeved by the small issues.

Daily Driver Long on Adrenalin
By vanguard1987 on 12/08/12 09:07 AM (PST)

2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

For middle management guys like me, who go for cars like this, you've to stop lying to yourself. I'd love to say max power, max torque and racing handling are my top priorities. They're not though, they can't be. Reliability and comfort have to occupy some top spots. Before I enjoy the daily adrenalin shot that I get from my 2013 GS350 F-Sport, it had better start, emmerse my senses and not leave me in a cloud of steam on the side of the road somewhere. I promise you that this car can handle everything and anything that you're going to want to do in the real world. Your bravery will run out and your consideration for not crossing from spirited to reckless driving will kick in well below the limits of the F-Sport. Great track day car? No. But I'm going to work a lot more often then going to the track. I just want to enjoy the hell out of the daily commute and dude, it just doesn't get any better in this price range. This car makes me feel alive, proud, motivated. I can see it from my 5th floor corner office and it calls to me all day long. I can't wait to drive it and I get a goofy smile every time I get in. Ignore the track teleme-trickery and get the car that soothes your brow as well as it lights your fire. When you click into Sport + mode, this car will strain at the leash and bark out a multi-stage exhaust note that is 100% primal scream. When your talent runs out, it will make the decisions that you failed to, and ensure that you live to tell the tale to your dude-bro's AND get your daughter to her volleyball game on time. I promise, you will not be disappointed in this work of engineering excellence.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lexus GS 350 Sedan in VA is:

$194 per month*