Used 2013 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Love this car!
By jow3441

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned 2013 GS350 AWD for two months and really enjoy driving the car. I drove Infiniti Q50, G37x, M37, Hyundai Genesis, and BMW 335 and picked the GS. It had a solid ride and quality unmatched by the others.

Love all the electronic gadgetry particularly the sound system, blind spot monitor, park assist, and large screen. I like the exterior design, especially from the rear. The exhaust tips look awesome. The quality of the interior is first class. Initially I thought the seats were too firm but I have grown to like the firmness.

Could always use a little more power. For a car in this price range HP in the range of 350 to 400 would be nice. Initially I had some concerns with harshness of ride but determined the tires were over-inflated by 5-6 pounds. After correcting tire pressure the ride is much improved. I find the navigation system somewhat complex to use.

2013 GS 350 F Sport - Most fun to drive!
By dyeyk

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I took my time buying in December 2012, actually spending 4 weekends test-driving the A6, 535i, E350, and GS 350 F Sport. I bought the GS 350 F Sport ... it's just simply the most fun to drive. To top it off, it had all the luxury-sports styling & character, & options & features that mattered most to me. 8 months and 6,000+ miles after, it is still exhilarating to drive this car, and it continues to get comps from kins, friends, and colleagues. Only reason it has relatively low mileage is that I have 2 other cars that also need to be driven. I look forward to many years of reliable use, minimal maintenance cost (for oil and filters, tires, break pads) & excellent Lexus center services.

Powerful engine, great handling in and out of curves, comfortable ride even on Sports+ mode, aggressive front styling, low profile stance, luxurious cabernet red leather interior, comfortable seats, mouse navigational control, big readable screen, intuitive comprehensive instrumentation panel

1. Provide user-configurable option to automatically trigger Sport+ mode when driver floors the accelerator 2. Re-design rear to have more aggressive styling (less height, lower profile) 3. Rear lights need to be bigger / longer (sportier looking) 4. Trunk opening should be bigger, and (a)sensor to automated open and close the trunk and (b)exterior touch-sensitive recessed lock sensor outside the trunk to lock the car (like those existing one in door handles) 5. Electronically folding side mirrors. 6. Relocate seat heater-AC buttons so these are not blocked by cups in cup holders 7. Make pre-collision system a standard safety feature 8. LED illumination should be standard in and out

Tested many, found the best in the GS
By tropwes

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Tested BMW 535XI, E350 Benz, Jaguar XF, Acura TL and after nearly buying the E350 Benz, landed on the 2013 Lexus GS. The moment I sat down in the drivers seat, after trying all of those other models, I was going to own the GS. The technology, comfort, screen size and logic before I even put it in to drive were amazing. Once I took it out on the highway, I felt like I owned the road as it hugged the lane and I hardly had to touch the steering, but when I did, my god! I still haven't found out where the limit is on cornering speed is. I am getting a solid 27mpg with mostly highway driving as I commute 50 miles each way. I couldn't imagine owning any other car...

My favorite feature is the monster screen and interface, second is the speed and functionality and ridiculous amount of options cooked in to the GPS that are beyond everything I could ever think to make available. The ease and speed and logic is really the best of any car manufacturer tested and just the color and feel are outstanding. Cooled seats, great storage, great looks, performance of the ride, comfort... I could go on and on. I am at 30K on the odometer and the only thing I am not in complete love with... it's my dealer. They blew it on a windshield replacement twice and it was super frustrating.

I would include better standard sound. I would also figure out a way to offer better highway fuel economy... a 7th gear if you will.

GS 350 F AWD - Awesome car
By ricebrnr

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

About me: I tried AudiA6, BMW5S and MB Main use commuting to work. I now own the 2013 GS 350F AWD Once I sit in the car and the seat positions around me like a mold I feel like Im commuting in a perfect mix between a Race car/Millenium Falcon. The car is responsive in the normal mode and more aggressive going into the S+ mode. There is something for everyone in this car. If I feel aggressive in driving there is a button for that S+. To me its the perfect combination of comfort, sport and modern technology. It feels complete. Even balance bet HP and MPG is just right. A few xtra horses would be nice but prob wasted on most of us. Lexus Service - PERFECT, others not even close.

16 point seat great for comfort and support during aggressive driving. Navigation Screen/mouse: Fantastic combo, tracker accurate and adjustable. Interior luxury: The interior is soft in all the right places...gives feeling of high end, comfort, but designed to look sporty. Features, all you can want in a car. I love the paddle shifting that most lexus models have. Nice to take control of car occasionally. I like using it for braking also.

Maybe make standard some features, like in winter package include rubber mats. All cars should come with a cargo net.

2013 GS350 AWD F Sport Rocks!
By newarrior

2013 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Anyone who drives this car while shopping among the A6s, 535XI, M37, trust me, you'll pick the Lexus. You must get AWD F Sport version. It's silky smooth on the highway and blows by other cars with ease or, slip into Sport S+ mode and drive is tight, handling precise, grip is secure, and engine sounds and performs, in a word, awesome. I traded in my '07 GS350 AWD and I didn't think I would get another but F Sport is a much more aggressive, yet refined car.