Awesome car
By yodamark on
2010 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've had my 2011 GS350 for 3 years. It was the last one of this body style on the lot and I got an amazing deal on it! This is my 4th Lexus, and my wife drives 2012 RX350. Amazing car. It is dead quiet at only 87 dB on the highway at 65 mph as measured by my sound level meter. The GS350 handles great, drives great, takes bumps nicely, and is fun to drive. At 25K miles I have never had a single issue with it, nor with any of my other Lexus or Toyota vehicles. Best "value" Lexus sedan out there. I think the snappy performance has saved me from an accident more than once. I will be in market for GX460 soon just for something different.
Favorite Features
HID headlights, AWD performance in winter (with Blizzak snow tires a must), handling, power, quiet, comfort, great gas mileage (30+ mpg on highway at 65 mph!). One reason I bought was for the 10 airbags - I feel very safe in this car.
Suggested Improvements
Stereo should be better - i give it a 7/10 compared to just about any other entry luxury car I have owned. No other complaints at all.