Lexus of Ann Arbor and my GS350
By Chris Mathews on
2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I came out of a 2008 BMW 535i xDrive prior to this. I was told by my BMW dealer that the GS350 AWD would be a disappointment in comparison. He could not have been more wrong. Everything about this car handles better. Although the performance may be a bit less than the 535i, I don't miss it at all. The GS is tighter and the luxury aspect is much better. Lexus of Ann Arbor has been able to answer all my questions and they seem to know a lot more than the BMW people did. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I tend to only keep cars for about 2 years, I am already excited to see what Lexus does to make this vehicle even better. I am very happy and would strongly recommend!
Favorite Features
Just the overall vehicle. The feel of it. It has all the toys, but so did my BMW, this car just feels more solid, more high end. The difference is incredible. That was my 2nd 5 series BMW, by the way, so I was fooled twice before, NOT AGAIN! I am a Lexus owner and proud to be now.
Suggested Improvements
As I mentioned, I don't notice a huge horsepower difference, but I always like lots of ponies. Very happy with the car, best car I have ever had.