2009 GS 350 - That's all I drive.
By vdimaio77 on
2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned now three GS models 2000, 2006, and now 2009. Which I just picked up last week. The car is great - I had a couple of concerns with my 2006 model and I'm hoping that I'm not going to have this problem with my 2009 model. The Car has a very "sexy" look it to, Sporty and Classy, built for Comfort and Sport. It's a great combination of both, a real Sharp Car over all.
Favorite Features
I love the design and look of this car, It's very comfortable. The AWD - Wahoo, I'm considering putting a plow on this, You have to experience it. I can't believe how I make it through the snow, which is a must have living in the Boston area. The back-up camera along with the sensors are great features as well. The leather is very nice... I've only had this car for one week now, but I drove the gs300 2006 model for 4 years and the GS300 2000 model for 6 years. They did a great job with the car - against the A6 - BMW 5 - Jaguar - Lincon - Benz... I looked at all of them and Lexus is still the best of them all.
Suggested Improvements
The car is a big car and has a lot of wheel well space. It comes with a 17" rim, and the cry is crying for at least an 18" rim. It would make the car "Look" so much better and there is plenty of room for it. The drive flat tires are nice but too dammm expensive to replace. I go through tires a lot, between the pot holes in my area and my lovely luck of getting a flat tires.