2009 Lexus GS 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
Puts the Mercedes 560 SEL to shame
By navyvet on 10/09/13 17:54 PM (PDT)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Lexus dealership is amazing Prestige in NJ Handles on curves like a roller coaster no slip or slide The all wheel drive and the push button for extra power is amazing

2009 GS 350 - That's all I drive.
By vdimaio77 on 11/15/11 17:16 PM (PST)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned now three GS models 2000, 2006, and now 2009. Which I just picked up last week. The car is great - I had a couple of concerns with my 2006 model and I'm hoping that I'm not going to have this problem with my 2009 model. The Car has a very "sexy" look it to, Sporty and Classy, built for Comfort and Sport. It's a great combination of both, a real Sharp Car over all.

I Love It, to my surprise
By VA Driver on 07/28/10 10:05 AM (PDT)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a long time BMW 3-series fan. So when I needed to trade up to a bigger car, the natural course of action was to buy the 5-series. But wait. After driving both the 5 series and the GS 350 and comparing all their features, the Lexus made a lot more sense. Granted, the GS-350 is not as fun to drive as the 3-series BMW, but neither was the 5-series, after all they are much bigger cars. Nonetheless, the GS 350 is great to drive, is powerful, handles very well in the snow and is amazingly comfortable. I learned to love it very quickly and look forward to driving it whenever I can.

Great Car!!!
By Jason60050 on 02/12/10 12:42 PM (PST)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Coming from a Civic Hyrbid this is an obvious step up and away from good gas mileage...I just wanted a larger car and found one that was a leftover 2009 with a 9K discount and could not pass up that offer on a Lexus. Great looking car and fun to drive, nice stereo....still getting used to the gas mileage versus my old hybrid, but that is ok it is still good for a 303 HP AWD vehicle.

I love this car
By Big Coop on 10/29/09 13:30 PM (PDT)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased this car and I have to tell you that I love it. I was driving a 2006 Ford 500 AWD and this is light years beyond what I ever expected. My mother has always loved the Lexus product, I now know why. It handles like it is on rails, the power is wonderful and the toys make driving it fun.

Lexus Super Car
By MJ on 08/25/09 19:21 PM (PDT)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've lived the German car experience and roughed it out with _MW. For those of you seeking a world-class supercar, the Lexus GS 350 AWD is clearly a remarkable machine. The performance is exceptional, particularly when one hits the open highway and engages the "power" mode-- that's when all he__ breaks loose. For those of you seeking a remarkable audio experience, the 330 watt Mark Levinson sound system is over the top...exceeding the audio quality of the majority of high-end home systems. The 14 speakers will definitely enhance your listening experience. The AWD is exceptional in the snow. After buying the GS in February, it easily proved itself on a steep snow- covered hill. Buy it!

Should have done it sooner!
By Believer312 on 06/25/09 10:43 AM (PDT)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a Volvo S80 T-6 then a Volvo S80 V-8 AWD before trading the for the GS350. Yes, I miss the V-8 growl of the Volvo, but that's all. The GS is superior in every regard and I only sacrificed 8HP. The GS is much easier to live with having 225 series tires rather than the much softer and lower profile 245's on the Volvo. I loved my Volvo, but I knew everyone in the dealer's service department by name. I experience Lexus reliability with my GS. Routine maintenance and that's it. The GS is fun the drive, corners like a cat, and scoots like a scalded dog.

Luxury Dream Machine
By Escondido on 05/03/09 07:53 AM (PDT)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Smooth, Powerful, "silky". The perfect combination of sports performance with 5.7 sec, 0 to 60 from 303 HP and a sumptuous, quiet interior.

Lexus of Ann Arbor and my GS350
By Chris Mathews on 03/02/09 14:55 PM (PST)

2009 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I came out of a 2008 BMW 535i xDrive prior to this. I was told by my BMW dealer that the GS350 AWD would be a disappointment in comparison. He could not have been more wrong. Everything about this car handles better. Although the performance may be a bit less than the 535i, I don't miss it at all. The GS is tighter and the luxury aspect is much better. Lexus of Ann Arbor has been able to answer all my questions and they seem to know a lot more than the BMW people did. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I tend to only keep cars for about 2 years, I am already excited to see what Lexus does to make this vehicle even better. I am very happy and would strongly recommend!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Lexus GS 350 in VA is:

$166 per month*