Great Value, No Compromise in Quality
By John on
2008 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Driving Experience: Acceleration good (sometimes rigid transition); I have the 18'' tires and you get a good feel for the road; Great turning radius; Interior is the best in class! I feel like I am in a luxurious cockpit. Wood is divine (I have tan interior leather. The tan leather is hard to maintain a clean look; Rims are very stylish; I get 26MPG when I go on road trips...300HP and 27MPG highway! Can't top that. City mileage in LA: 16MPG... mostly because my wife is idle on the roads.; An absolute joy to drive.
Favorite Features
Mark Levinston surround sound, parking assist, and back up camera option a must! The style interior and exterior is tops. Fuel economy is as good as my 7 year old honda accord 4 cyl.
Suggested Improvements
New break design! Breaks squeaky... I heard this similar issue with other GS drivers. I was under warranty so I got my disk and pads replaced; Navigation can't be activated when driving... even with a passenger!; Traffic reports thru navigation; XM radio; Tan leather that doesn't absorb dye fr cloth.