2007 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Review: Stop wasting time - go get one

2007 Lexus GS 350 - Consumer Review

2007 Lexus GS 350

Stop wasting time - go get one!
By Jonathan on

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Considering the GS 350? Stop right now & get it! It’s amazing! Most luxurious car in its segment. Ride is flawless & the creature comforts are top notch. I don’t care what magfolk say, I’m not driving the autobahn & I’m not racing. It’s a luxury car that’s sporty & fun. Commuting is a dream. Steering is just fine & much nicer than TL I traded. Yes it does not drive like a German auto, but I don’t care. Just finished a 400+ mile trip & never felt better coming out of a car. Comfortable! Did I mention quiet? Oh my gosh! At highway speeds you can have a normal conversation with music playing in the background. Plus reliability Germany can’t touch. Kudos to Lexus on the GS 350.

Comfort and climate control are amazing. Temperature control precision is remarkable! Plenty of room for tall drivers - 6’ and 6’4” fit without issue. Audio is wonderful, satellite is a must. Navi is beautiful. Gauges are beautiful, and interior lighting is cool. BTW, did I mention it is quiet?

Audio-nav center requires too many steps to access some areas. Voice & phone commands require more steps than I’d prefer. Audio info should be more conveniently displayed, w/o requiring additional button pushing. Gas mileage needs improvement! 18” rims. You WILL become a keyless entry junky!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review