My two cents on the Lexus GS 350
By bmac on
2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned a Lexus GS350 for almost a year now. Overall it is very high quality, and fun to drive. The car does have some drawbacks however. As some others have reported I had problems with an annoying rattle in the dash when it is cold outside, and two trips to the dealer seem to have solved the problem. The other surprise was when I bought the car I discovered soon that it would not sync with my treo 650. Now had to trade my phone for a Motorola Q which works but is a poor substitute as a phone. I thought bluetooth was bluetooth, but would suggest a prospective buyer check the website for compatible phones before the purchase.
Favorite Features
Excellent gas mileage for the horsepower, great ride, reliability, dealer comes to my house to get car of service while in warranty. Overall high quality fit and finish, excellent acceleration. Looks great too.
Suggested Improvements
Improve nav system. My GMC Yukon has a far easier system to use. Lose the annoying beep if you undo your seatbelt to get the mail, lose the cassette and replace with an iPod connection, work on dash rattle,