2007 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Review: Long awaited purchase - 07 GS

2007 Lexus GS 350 - Consumer Review

Long awaited purchase - 07 GS 350
By gunnyfitz on

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Been doing extensive research on this ride for months now. Tossed around idea of the all same class cars - Infiniti, BMW, Audi, Benz, and came back to the GS. Each one had something I liked and disliked but after all chips were in I went with the Lexus. The AWD is the most stable thing ever, even when hammering on the gas in corners! Interior is smaller than previous car for me (5'10" 210lbs) so I will have to get used to it. AWESOME feel to leather, all features within reach, very responsive on gas pedal - almost too much. Gotta love the sound of shutting the door on a Lexus! Only had it 4 days but wanted to put out some feedback. I'm hooked!

Favorite Features

Leather, trim, nav, bluetooth, power, looks (I put 19' rims and tires on it already!) fit and finish. More reviews to follow soon!

Suggested Improvements

Trunk is a joke! Might not even get a large set of golf clubs in! Drop down control box NEVER leave it open or you skin your knees. Rear seats should fold down, brakes a bit too "grabby" but they work well. Interior dash material looks cheap, get rid of cassette and put an output for iPod types.