2007 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Review: I Finally Got my Lexus

2007 Lexus GS 350 - Consumer Review

I Finally Got my Lexus
By JWP on

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After years of wishing and wanting I finally got the car of my dreams. A beautiful red with cashmere interior. Although I didn't need the AWD I still decided it might be worth it for the 5-10 days a year we need it here. It has a very solid feel with a good combination of ride quality and handling. Although a little more noise than I thought from road imperfections I am getting used to it. I didn't get the Nav system but the touch sreeen system is very easy to use except for the fingerprints on the screen. I especially enjoy the feeling in the "cockpit" like interior and the fit and finish of all the parts both inside and out.

The interior and instrument cluster lighting. The touch screen system and the push to start/keyless system (takes getting used to). Powertrain noise is well muted and sound you do hear is sweet. Great car to look at.

Driver seat comfort (I'm 6"2"). Interior lights could be brighter, no lights in glove box, console or under hood. Road noise should be reduced. Base sound system could be better. Not crazy about drop panel for truck open, fuel filler door etc. More wood - glove box. iPod connection to audio.