Don't buy Lexus
By rojomo on
2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I'm a former BMW and Mercedes Owner who decided to try a Lexus. I test Drove the GS 350 and realized the ride was "Less firm" than the BMW's but that was to be expected. Unfortunately I only briefly checked out the electronics. I assumed (and you know what that does) that, if anything, the electronics would be better than the BMW. I was Wrong. Not only are the electronics non-intuitive (example, Nav functions are under 3 different top level buttons) but some bureacrat or lawyer in Lexus decided to eliminate most of the functions while the car is moving. This leads to allowing me to "speeddial" someone but disactivates returning a call (and it's the same number of clicks).
Favorite Features
Sorry, Lexus, but when I bought my car, I told them the two things that made a difference for me was Nav and Bluetooth. I do a lot of driving and talking. I can't get past the fact that both are practically worthless.
Suggested Improvements
If electronics are important to you, do not buy this car. You will find yourself on side of the road trying to use Nav or fumbling with yourhand set because the bluetooth controls are limited. The purpose of this review is simply to keep others from making the mistake I did.