Disappointed
By jby3 on
2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I love the styling of my car and industry leading dealership experience. No one treats you better. I remain severely disappointed with the iPod interface. It's ugly (when it works at all) and totally unintuitive. I've been in several $20K cars that do it WAY better. The original Yokohama tires fell apart at only 30K with the plies on two of them completely separating requiring all 4 to be replaced way sooner than they should have been.
Favorite Features
It's the fastest car I have ever driven. It gets excellent gas mileage (I have gotten over 30mph under the right conditions). I love the exterior styling.
Suggested Improvements
The wheels stick out further than the tires so brushing the curb or a parking block will cause expensive damage to your wheels. The iPod interface is just horrible. We've had nothing but problems (when it works) and have had to return to the dealership multiple times to have it looked at. My daughter had a Scion that cost half of what this car did with an excellent iPod interface. She just traded that car for a Honda and that car is leaps and bounds better than my 50K Lexus. For some reason I cannot use newer iPods and I am forced to used old ones. The on screen iPod info is totally unintuitive and very difficult to use. The iPod issue is my biggest disappointment with this car.