2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
2007 GS 350
By Cary on 10/22/06 20:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am so happy I waited for the GS 350 - I almost bought the GS 300 last month. This car is awesome. The design is a 10 and the ride, PHENOMENAL. Every Lexus owner I approached has been happy with their GS and would never consider anything but a Lexus. I'm glad I finally came to my senses.

GS 350, The Better Car
By Ferdi on 10/15/06 22:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Wanting to buy the 07 LS 460, but ended buying the GS 350, but no regret this car is super refine, fast and powerful. Researched all competitors. This GS is better hands down if you're looking for power,luxury, comfort and refinement. Has everything that I need in a car from power to comfort and safety features.

Perfection
By Corn Boy on 10/15/06 06:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is everything you could ever imagine and more. Hit the gas and it will pin you to your seat. Hit the brakes and it stops as quick as a porche. The interior is about as luxurious as you will ever find. The headlights turn with the steering wheel. The cockpit is far superior to the 530. The navigation system is heads and tails better than the one in my Acura. The rear view camera is excellent and the picture is crystal clear. The park assist even tells you which way to turn the wheel in order to avoid hitting an object. From the outside it looks like a 4 door race car. Everyone stares at it when I pull in a parking lot. WHAT A CAR!!!

What the GS 300 should have been!
By lokyro on 10/10/06 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Blows away the previous 2006 GS 300. Lexus addressed the things that made the GS 300 weak! Front brakes are awesome, the engine is powerful and refined. Nav is cleaner and more precise, better voice commands and clarity! Flaws are electronic steering, no feel. I changed tires to bridgestone ploe position re5050a, helped steering feel a lot, handles better and softer quieter ride. But steering still is bland, very little feel! Six speed trans is a little weird, takes some getting used to. Overall, car is refined, reliable, performs much, much better than 06 GS 300. I love the car. Performance-wise it is no BMW, but WAY more luxurious and refined.

2007 Lexus GS 350
By SLK_DDS on 10/03/06 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Performance is everything to me, therefore I previously owned BMW M3, MB S500, and Infiniti Q45t, and I35t. They were fun to drive but were all problematic. Finally decided to give luxurious Lexus GS 350 awd a try. To my surprise, GS 350 awd performed just as good if not better than others.

Proud & Delighted
By Deb Many on 10/01/06 19:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My husband bought the ES350 Ultimate in Crystal White and Cashmere for my birthday, I could not even breathe when I saw it. This is by far the nicest, most luxurious, sweetest ride I have ever driven or owned! I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who has high expectations. Bravo Lexus! I am even enjoying being stuck in the horrible Atlanta traffic jams.

Fun and Comfort
By Cornelius on 09/29/06 17:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 1992 LS 400 which just won't quit but is comfortable and a Boxster which is fun. With the GS 350 I feel I have the best of both worlds, so next week the Porsche goes on sale and the 92 LS becomes my pick up truck. The handling of the GS with 18" summer tire feels honestly as good as the Boxster without the noise and feeling every single crack on the freeway. If it as reliable as my old LS, I will be delighted.

2007 AWD GS 350
By TAS on 09/24/06 06:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lexus listened to the reviews of the 2006 model and addressed the concerns in 07 - a quick 303 hp V6; good brake feel and response; the ability to turn off the stability control. I have not enjoyed driving this much since my 1994 BMW 540! I have owned the 2006 530i, and this Lexus is a much better driving experience than that car was. I would like just a bit more headroom (I am 6 feet tall), but that is my only complaint. I am thoroughly enjoying this car - highly recommended for a test drive.

350 just right
By Rjb on 09/13/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove all competitors and also the GS 430 - which showed no appreciable performance difference. It is solid, yet responsive, nimble yet glued to the road, beautiful yet subtle, a truly fine car.

'07 GS 350
By rob316 on 09/10/06 08:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Typical Lexus, somewhat isolated driving experience, but plenty of power and grip. Quality of the interior materials very high. Little road noise even with 40 series summer tires.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.