Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Great - but make it straight !
By Mugukwan

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2002 GS 300 for this car after considering BMW and M35x. This car had excellent build quality and comfort in all areas. Acceleration is surprisingly fast. Love the manual shifting option.

Interior quality and feature, appearance, acceleration.

Steering is awful. This car pulls to the contour of the road like I've never experienced even on cars $20,000 cheaper. Had it in the shop numerous times for realignment. Lexus needs to figure out and fix this because it is the only thing wrong with this car - but it is a big issue.

It is what it is - Simply the Best
By TIK

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus vehicle and looked at Acura RL, Mercedes CLS, Mercedes E, Lexus LS 460, and Lexus ES 350 before purchasing my GS 350. The GS 350 is such a beautiful car unlike anything else on the road within this price range. If you have the money to spend, spend it wisely and get the most car for your money. Black on black with Lexus 18" chrome wheels, navigation, XM radio, and rear spoiler are such a beautiful combination.

Keyless entry, navigation, XM radio, and Lexus dependability.

An iPod station and XM radio as standard equipment.

One super ride
By scott-g

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned for about a month now and I am supremely happy with my purchase. It is an excellent car that perfectly merges sport, luxury and design. No fuel mileage issues. At worst I get 23 mpg and on long trips have gotten over 31. For a 303 hp car that is just dandy in my opinion!

Performance/handling, style, all the cool techy stuff.

Make the nav system usable when moving!

First time Lexus
By bokmeipai

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the 2008 BMW 535xi & 528xi, Audi A6 3.2 before buying the 2007 GS 350. A real comfortable ride but a little harsh sometimes w/18" wheels. Hit a pothole and tire had a bubble, Lexus replaced for free!

Bluetooth, navi, ML audio, 18 inch G-Spider wheels.

An iPod adapter, smoother ride with 18" wheels, 4 year free maintenance.

My First Lexus
By 265blkviper

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus, a GS 350. My previous cars were 335 BMW cpe and 330 BMW, and before those an '05 Viper (can't compare that beast). I test drove the RL, MB 350 and the BMW 550. I made my choice based on comfort, ride, looks and price. It was a toss up with the MB but I took the Lexus at 5k cheaper and w/ more equip. My car was hard to find w/ the ML stereo, silver ext and blk int and only two were available in the entire state with that setup. So far it's great! The Nav blows the BMW iDrive away and so easy to use. The seats are so comfortable. Hope this helps!

Seats, nav, looks, and overall fit and finish.

A must: trade out the Yokohama Avan A-10 OEM tires for something else. I got the Michelin Pilot A/S and so much better. The Yokos made too much NOISE.