2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
Best of Both
By DJ on 01/03/07 09:01 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Please your wife and please yourself too. Powerful, smooth and refined. Whether you feel like gliding along, city traffic or otherwise, or if you feel like screeching away, this is the car. Boot space is a joke, rear seats don't fold. For those of us living in big cities, parking assist is for real and it helps. Though I liked M35's rearview camera with markings to show where your car would go better. Lexus audio is awesome (Mark Levinson would be nice to show off!). The middle seat in the rear is a little high and uncomfortable. Hump in the rear leg area can be a pain (accept it when you can't settle for anything without AWD). Otherwise rear legroom is great. Do yourself a favor and go get one!

Grown & Sexy
By 2TearsNaBucket on 12/27/06 09:41 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is almost great. The exterior design is gorgeous and powerful while the inside is luxurious and super comfortable. However, I wouldn't have bought the car without the nav - it's just that good. I didn't, however, opt for the ML sound package because the standard system is pretty darn good. BMWs and Audis are probably more fun to drive hard because of their superior steering feedback, but the GS can hold its own - it handles surprising well for a big car. Dallas has few twisty roads or hills but plenty of hard, concrete highways, so the Lexus' suspension has the best combination of comfort and sport I could find. I wish the back seats folded flat (only has a ski pass-thru), though.

I Love this car
By Faisal on 12/19/06 21:31 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning a BMW M3 6spd Conv. and many many repairs and visits to the BMW dealership (only about 3000 miles) I’ve decided to go the sedan route. This GS 350 has it all, looks, performance, features, every thing you could ask for. I love the blue tooth feature, the ventilated front seats and how user friendly this GS 350 is.

Save 10K and get an ES
By MFM on 12/17/06 17:29 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Was this car designed for Little People? Looked at the BMW 530xi, Audi A6, MB E350 and Infiniti M35x and must say, I wish I would have gone with the M35x. It was larger, roomier and just as powerful. What happened to all the space? You cant fit anything in the trunk. Nice looking car, but very uncomfortable drive (6'2). Lexus ruined what I thought was one of the greatest cars on the road. The previous GS 98-05 was amazing!

Start & stop your search with the GS 350
By David B on 12/10/06 09:31 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

All, I spent a ridiculous amount of time researching my next vehicle purchase. I traded in my 03 G35 (a great car) for the GS 350. I wanted a larger, more luxurious car that kept the “go” of the Infiniti. I’ve read all the mags, done Excel comparisons, statistics, test drives, and spoken with dozens of people. When the smoke clears and you’ve tirelessly researched you’ll come back to where you started - if you started with the Lexus GS 350. Five reasons to get this car: value, reliability, fun factor, safety and performance The beauty of this story is that my wife went out and bought the car for my birthday before I could get it!

Just about perfect
By Larry Hamm on 11/04/06 04:04 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Everything is super -- except the 6 speed automatic transmission seems to get confused at times in city traffic (around 40 miles per hour) and drivers seating configuration could fit a little nicer.

Stop wasting time - go get one!
By Jonathan on 11/01/06 06:20 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Considering the GS 350? Stop right now & get it! It’s amazing! Most luxurious car in its segment. Ride is flawless & the creature comforts are top notch. I don’t care what magfolk say, I’m not driving the autobahn & I’m not racing. It’s a luxury car that’s sporty & fun. Commuting is a dream. Steering is just fine & much nicer than TL I traded. Yes it does not drive like a German auto, but I don’t care. Just finished a 400+ mile trip & never felt better coming out of a car. Comfortable! Did I mention quiet? Oh my gosh! At highway speeds you can have a normal conversation with music playing in the background. Plus reliability Germany can’t touch. Kudos to Lexus on the GS 350.

Excellent vehicle
By K.R. on 10/30/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have pushed this vehicle to the limit and it has performed well on all fronts. The design is beautiful and the ride is quiet and stable. Even without the Levinson stereo system, the sound produced by the Lexus premiun sound system is symphonic. I love this car!

Fantastic car: the GS 350 AWD
By Wowdi on 10/26/06 13:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is remarkable. The build quality is great. The power-to-weight ratio and electronics smoke. The nav system almost reads your mind. The Mark Levinson audio is a pleasure to listen too as well as the long list of accepted discs. The electric steering is a bit light but not unpleasantly so. I think the car could benefit from the 430's adaptive suspension. The GS 350 AWD is a magnificent piece of engineering!

Happy with new Lexus GS 350 vs BMW 530xi
By K's car on 10/24/06 09:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We test drove quite a few mid-sized luxury, sports /sedans, in the $45k- to $60k range. I have to say, I WANTED a BMW UNTIL I drove the GS 350. This car is fast, beautiful, and hot.Bought one last Saturday. My advice... Lexus has it all. You get much more bang for your buck. As for reliabilty; this is my second Lexus, and if it's as sturdy and dependable as my last one, I won't be disappointed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.