2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
Great Car but not perfect
By db on 10/30/07 10:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car but the seats are not as comfortable as they could be for the price and the performace is a bit sluggish in the curves. Overall I love the car, but it's not perfect.

One Flaw/Tires
By Sam on 10/19/07 12:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

99% satisfied with the GS 350. Beautiful car and rides like a dream except they made a mistake with the Dunlop Run Flat Tires. They are noisy and cause car to pull to the right. Currently asking dealership to switch to Michelin PS2. Lexus should not equip a car of this luxury with tires that make noise. Otherwise hightly recommend purchase of this car.

new to GS
By sam on 10/14/07 06:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third Lexus (had ES) and first GS. Looks are great but ES is more quiet with road noise and engine noise but car has excellent ride. Tires should be changed from Run-Flat Dunlops to Michelins. Dash sold me for it is perfect fit. Lexus cars ride better with increased mileage. Overall a really sharp impressive auto but so far the ES has a better ride with less noise.

Lexus GS 350 AWD - like silk!
By wayne on 10/03/07 14:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased and have 6000 miles so far. The car is everything I expected. Test drove MB, Infiniti, and Acura. Silky smooth, quiet, powerful, and comfortable all describe this car. Even the exterior design and look has compelled onlookers to offer favorable compliments. It's not one thing in a Lexus, it's the total package thats makes it a great buy.

Navigation not very good
By JEJ on 09/28/07 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car performs and looks great. However, the nav system really stinks. Lexus decided there were functions that I shouldn't use when the car is moving. OK, I can then use the voice recognition system. No, you can't. That system can't recognize simple voice commands unless you are stopped and the fan is turned off. Useless!!

Great - but make it straight !
By Mugukwan on 09/21/07 06:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2002 GS 300 for this car after considering BMW and M35x. This car had excellent build quality and comfort in all areas. Acceleration is surprisingly fast. Love the manual shifting option.

It is what it is - Simply the Best
By TIK on 09/19/07 04:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Lexus vehicle and looked at Acura RL, Mercedes CLS, Mercedes E, Lexus LS 460, and Lexus ES 350 before purchasing my GS 350. The GS 350 is such a beautiful car unlike anything else on the road within this price range. If you have the money to spend, spend it wisely and get the most car for your money. Black on black with Lexus 18" chrome wheels, navigation, XM radio, and rear spoiler are such a beautiful combination.

One super ride
By scott-g on 09/14/07 17:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned for about a month now and I am supremely happy with my purchase. It is an excellent car that perfectly merges sport, luxury and design. No fuel mileage issues. At worst I get 23 mpg and on long trips have gotten over 31. For a 303 hp car that is just dandy in my opinion!

First time Lexus
By bokmeipai on 08/24/07 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the 2008 BMW 535xi & 528xi, Audi A6 3.2 before buying the 2007 GS 350. A real comfortable ride but a little harsh sometimes w/18" wheels. Hit a pothole and tire had a bubble, Lexus replaced for free!

My First Lexus
By 265blkviper on 07/05/07 13:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus, a GS 350. My previous cars were 335 BMW cpe and 330 BMW, and before those an '05 Viper (can't compare that beast). I test drove the RL, MB 350 and the BMW 550. I made my choice based on comfort, ride, looks and price. It was a toss up with the MB but I took the Lexus at 5k cheaper and w/ more equip. My car was hard to find w/ the ML stereo, silver ext and blk int and only two were available in the entire state with that setup. So far it's great! The Nav blows the BMW iDrive away and so easy to use. The seats are so comfortable. Hope this helps!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.