Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Performance and Reliability
By stogie

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great automobile! Comfort, great mileage at high speeds, and not a single repair at 40,000 miles. My lease is up and I am re-enlisting--first Lexus but not the last!

AWD and adaptive lights. No Hands blue tooth is wonderful, and seats can be cooled.

IPOD connection was weak in 2007 but I understand it has been improved.

Tires
By Richard

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had driven Lincoln cars for several years prior to buying the GS 350 so the difference in handling was a cultural shock to begin with. Driving the Lincoln was a casual experience while driving the GS 350 is 100% consuming. However, with the purchase of a new set of tires, Good Year Assurance Comfortreads, 225/55/17 the GS 350 behaves like a fine automobile should. I went to the dealer and asked for a new set of Good Year tires and they would not put them on for me. The Dunlop tires were shot at 20 k miles and good riddance. I now enjoy driving the GS 350 for a change. Try the Good Year tires, you'll love them.

Power, gas mileage.

Equip with better original tires.

Solid performance sedan
By Ivan Z

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Initially, I felt a bit cramped moving from an SUV to a car, but then I got used to it pretty fast. Overall, the car performs great and handles very well. The touch screen controls are great and give the car a new and modern look compared to the competition (i.e Infiniti has an analog clock, BMW has late 80s LED displays and a confusing controller). The exterior design is awesome, but the rear does need some improvement to look a bit sportier. Overall, was very reliable. Since mine was a demo, it was put through a lot of use and the only problem it has was with a faulty bluetooth module.

Performance and handling is great. Amazing acceleration and quietness at the same time. Performs great on mountainous roads.

iPod control and speed lock override for navigation should be standard. Space is lacking for longer trips, which is not an issue for me. Improve snow handling with better OEM tires... this car comes with summer tires in Canada! Get rid of creaking noise when hitting bumps as well.

Problems that can't be resolved
By Tracey

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had an issue with the lights turning off when the windshield wash motor initially turns on. Lexus can't find the issue after several attempts. I also have a problem with the car decelerating when turning a sharp corner. I mentioned this to them several times but they told me that it was the traction control. Now, there is a recall involving the electric power steering which will solve this problem but Lexus doesn't have the parts necessary to fix the three recall items on this car! I will never buy a Lexus again or any luxury car for that matter. It's all a farce. The quality is not much better but it sure does cost a lot more money.

3RD LEXUS GS
By Crystal84

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had 3 Lexus GS's now and I do say that I love Lexus. Although I do have dash noise as well and I there navigation is unreliable. I have to buy another navigation separate because this one is too hard to function and never takes you in the right place or takes you way out of the way of where you should be going. Also the leather seats seem cheaply painted. I have had the color come off a few times and I wasn't very impressed. But I will say that they drive great and my AWD 350 does get through the snow very well. As far as the Bluetooth I have had no problems I think people are not smart enough to work it... I love mine! Nice looking car as well. But time for something different!

Heated AND cooled seats, keyless entry, maybach shade in back, bright lights.

Navigation stinks! Don't even bother purchasing, not worth it at all! Had a squeaky break problem that was recalled and took forever to fix.