Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

3RD LEXUS GS
By Crystal84

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had 3 Lexus GS's now and I do say that I love Lexus. Although I do have dash noise as well and I there navigation is unreliable. I have to buy another navigation separate because this one is too hard to function and never takes you in the right place or takes you way out of the way of where you should be going. Also the leather seats seem cheaply painted. I have had the color come off a few times and I wasn't very impressed. But I will say that they drive great and my AWD 350 does get through the snow very well. As far as the Bluetooth I have had no problems I think people are not smart enough to work it... I love mine! Nice looking car as well. But time for something different!

Heated AND cooled seats, keyless entry, maybach shade in back, bright lights.

Navigation stinks! Don't even bother purchasing, not worth it at all! Had a squeaky break problem that was recalled and took forever to fix.

Happy, but not Unimpressed
By Ed

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first Lexus and was happy with the purchase. I purchased the vehicle for about $47,000 (loaded). My first problem was with the brakes (excessive brake dust and shrieking) They gave me the 2 option 1-better quality, but noisy or 2-less quality and less noise. Not much of an option. Next problem was the driver side rear mirror. It would get stuck at times. The dealer replace with no charge. Mostly I have been happy with the purchase of a Lexus, but expected less of the annoyances for the price of the car. Wanted to know, what was people reaction after the recall fix to replace the fuel lines? The car sounds very loud, especially when accelerating.

The HP is quite impressive as to the internal/exterior styling and color of the vehicle.

Fix the Nav, so it can be operated while driving.

Not Up To Lexus Standards
By J in Boston

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've owned five Lexus in my immediate family. Terrific build quality is their primary appeal. The GS 350 awd, in my experience, is a flawed, poorly built car. The front dash was removed and repaired with a "kit" to eliminate creaks and groans. The front breaks howl and produce lots of black dust. A "kit" will be available in Jan., 2009. Handling is no better than the ES 350. I expected a reliable, almost BMW car. I have an unreliable, not quite an ES 350, four door sedan.

Navigation system and stereo.

Build a quality car that is a true performance sedan

Not as bad as people say
By D

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The only bad things I have seen that people say about the Lexus GS 350 has to do with the inabililty to use the GPS and Bluetooth systems while driving. Actually, you can use them while driving if you utilize all the options the GS 350 offers you. You only have limited use of the touch screen while driving, but that is what the voice command is for. You can use both the GPS and the Bluetooth to their full advantages if you understand how to use the voice command. You can enter phone numbers and addresses via voice command while driving. Much easier and safer than pushing buttons while driving. Always read directions for your toys before saying they don't work.

More head room. Get rid of the tape deck.

Awesome Lexus GS 350!
By KeithB

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned BMWs, Audis for the past 30 years and my new Lexus blows them both out of the water. Here's a reliable excellent performing sedan with over 300 HP that gets almost 30 MPG on the highway... unbelievable! Great fit and finish and a pleasure to drive.

Engine performance and interior including the Mark Levinson sound system.

Get rid of the cassette deck! A larger trunk would be nice but not really a problem.