2007 Lexus GS 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
PLEASE No Yokohama Advan A10B
By BKJJ on 08/30/09 02:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

No doubt this is the best value car in its class compared to E350, BM530. Trust me, it will carry its resell value. However, there's no such thing as a perfect car since we're only human. Those YOKOHAMA ADVAN stocks tire making way too much noise on the road. LEXUS, please get rid of them, and give us a discount on Michelin PS2. My Yoko still have 60% tread but can't wait to replace them. This is a $47G car, there's no reason for us to just keeping listen to the annoying noise. Nav system should be working 100% of the time. Please give us the code for the Nav, so our passenger could use it at anytime. Overall, this vehicle is still the best buy.

Performance and Reliability
By stogie on 08/10/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great automobile! Comfort, great mileage at high speeds, and not a single repair at 40,000 miles. My lease is up and I am re-enlisting--first Lexus but not the last!

Tires
By Richard on 05/07/09 13:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had driven Lincoln cars for several years prior to buying the GS 350 so the difference in handling was a cultural shock to begin with. Driving the Lincoln was a casual experience while driving the GS 350 is 100% consuming. However, with the purchase of a new set of tires, Good Year Assurance Comfortreads, 225/55/17 the GS 350 behaves like a fine automobile should. I went to the dealer and asked for a new set of Good Year tires and they would not put them on for me. The Dunlop tires were shot at 20 k miles and good riddance. I now enjoy driving the GS 350 for a change. Try the Good Year tires, you'll love them.

Solid performance sedan
By Ivan Z on 05/02/09 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Initially, I felt a bit cramped moving from an SUV to a car, but then I got used to it pretty fast. Overall, the car performs great and handles very well. The touch screen controls are great and give the car a new and modern look compared to the competition (i.e Infiniti has an analog clock, BMW has late 80s LED displays and a confusing controller). The exterior design is awesome, but the rear does need some improvement to look a bit sportier. Overall, was very reliable. Since mine was a demo, it was put through a lot of use and the only problem it has was with a faulty bluetooth module.

Problems that can't be resolved
By Tracey on 04/09/09 07:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had an issue with the lights turning off when the windshield wash motor initially turns on. Lexus can't find the issue after several attempts. I also have a problem with the car decelerating when turning a sharp corner. I mentioned this to them several times but they told me that it was the traction control. Now, there is a recall involving the electric power steering which will solve this problem but Lexus doesn't have the parts necessary to fix the three recall items on this car! I will never buy a Lexus again or any luxury car for that matter. It's all a farce. The quality is not much better but it sure does cost a lot more money.

3RD LEXUS GS
By Crystal84 on 03/30/09 23:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had 3 Lexus GS's now and I do say that I love Lexus. Although I do have dash noise as well and I there navigation is unreliable. I have to buy another navigation separate because this one is too hard to function and never takes you in the right place or takes you way out of the way of where you should be going. Also the leather seats seem cheaply painted. I have had the color come off a few times and I wasn't very impressed. But I will say that they drive great and my AWD 350 does get through the snow very well. As far as the Bluetooth I have had no problems I think people are not smart enough to work it... I love mine! Nice looking car as well. But time for something different!

Happy, but not Unimpressed
By Ed on 03/26/09 13:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first Lexus and was happy with the purchase. I purchased the vehicle for about $47,000 (loaded). My first problem was with the brakes (excessive brake dust and shrieking) They gave me the 2 option 1-better quality, but noisy or 2-less quality and less noise. Not much of an option. Next problem was the driver side rear mirror. It would get stuck at times. The dealer replace with no charge. Mostly I have been happy with the purchase of a Lexus, but expected less of the annoyances for the price of the car. Wanted to know, what was people reaction after the recall fix to replace the fuel lines? The car sounds very loud, especially when accelerating.

Not Up To Lexus Standards
By J in Boston on 12/26/08 08:18 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've owned five Lexus in my immediate family. Terrific build quality is their primary appeal. The GS 350 awd, in my experience, is a flawed, poorly built car. The front dash was removed and repaired with a "kit" to eliminate creaks and groans. The front breaks howl and produce lots of black dust. A "kit" will be available in Jan., 2009. Handling is no better than the ES 350. I expected a reliable, almost BMW car. I have an unreliable, not quite an ES 350, four door sedan.

Not as bad as people say
By D on 10/11/08 09:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The only bad things I have seen that people say about the Lexus GS 350 has to do with the inabililty to use the GPS and Bluetooth systems while driving. Actually, you can use them while driving if you utilize all the options the GS 350 offers you. You only have limited use of the touch screen while driving, but that is what the voice command is for. You can use both the GPS and the Bluetooth to their full advantages if you understand how to use the voice command. You can enter phone numbers and addresses via voice command while driving. Much easier and safer than pushing buttons while driving. Always read directions for your toys before saying they don't work.

Awesome Lexus GS 350!
By KeithB on 08/12/08 18:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned BMWs, Audis for the past 30 years and my new Lexus blows them both out of the water. Here's a reliable excellent performing sedan with over 300 HP that gets almost 30 MPG on the highway... unbelievable! Great fit and finish and a pleasure to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.