Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Research thoroughly before purchasing
By DRRob14

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I enjoyed driving this vehicle and listening to a sound system that was second to none. However, I experienced several costly, nagging issues. I dealt with the squeaky brakes and cracking sound on dashboard as other consumers mentioned, but other issues such as AC Evap Port clogging which leaked water onto the interior floorboards ($1000 to fix clog and dry carpet), ignition switch that caused the car to restart when attempting to turn the car off (Lexus never determined the appropriate repair) and the peeling of the drip mold (quoted as a $1200 repair). I view this as poor craftsmanship. Had I seen a review like this prior to purchasing, I would have purchased another vehicle. I got rid of mine this year after owning it for a year. 2007 with 95K miles. Smh

Lexus Longevity
By Rocky Huston

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you put a lot of miles on your car you may like this one. I have over 176,000 miles and I haven't had any major repairs. The ride is smooth but a little noisy because of the low profile tires. The multitude of options make it a pleasure to drive, though some buttons could be in a more visible location. My biggest beef is the difficulty of changing the transmission fluid. I like the calender, mileage and maintenance screen, (26 MPG overall) and more.

Great car
By Tre every

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car with 100,000 miles now at 130,000 with no problems .lexus is very reliable. I traded in my 2011 Dodge Charger for the 2007 and couldn't be happier!

Little red speedster
By Merryfort@aol.com

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought it for luxury turns she's a racer. Love this car just wish she had fewer miles. Bought her new so I put all the miles on her.

Fantastic fun and reliable car
By D.W. Luer