Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Lexus Longevity
By Rocky Huston

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you put a lot of miles on your car you may like this one. I have over 176,000 miles and I haven't had any major repairs. The ride is smooth but a little noisy because of the low profile tires. The multitude of options make it a pleasure to drive, though some buttons could be in a more visible location. My biggest beef is the difficulty of changing the transmission fluid. I like the calender, mileage and maintenance screen, (26 MPG overall) and more.

Great car
By Tre every

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car with 100,000 miles now at 130,000 with no problems .lexus is very reliable. I traded in my 2011 Dodge Charger for the 2007 and couldn't be happier!

Little red speedster
By Merryfort@aol.com

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought it for luxury turns she's a racer. Love this car just wish she had fewer miles. Bought her new so I put all the miles on her.

Fantastic fun and reliable car
By D.W. Luer

Disappointed
By jby3

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the styling of my car and industry leading dealership experience.
No one treats you better.
I remain severely disappointed with the iPod interface.
It's ugly (when it works at all) and totally unintuitive.
I've been in several $20K cars that do it WAY better.
The original Yokohama tires fell apart at only 30K with the plies on two of them completely separating requiring all 4 to be replaced way sooner than they should have been.

It's the fastest car I have ever driven. It gets excellent gas mileage (I have gotten over 30mph under the right conditions). I love the exterior styling.

The wheels stick out further than the tires so brushing the curb or a parking block will cause expensive damage to your wheels. The iPod interface is just horrible. We've had nothing but problems (when it works) and have had to return to the dealership multiple times to have it looked at. My daughter had a Scion that cost half of what this car did with an excellent iPod interface. She just traded that car for a Honda and that car is leaps and bounds better than my 50K Lexus. For some reason I cannot use newer iPods and I am forced to used old ones. The on screen iPod info is totally unintuitive and very difficult to use. The iPod issue is my biggest disappointment with this car.