2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:
Great car /Amazing ride
By navyvet on 03/23/12 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought an 350 ES FWD as my first Lexus as I had two Mercedes and so many Subaru's I lost count . After driving the ES for a few months I decided to trade it in as I missed the AWD the Subaru's have The Lexus GS350 AWD filled the bill. It came with every possible option except the rear sun shade. The extra's do add up pretty fast but it was well worth it

07 Lexus GS350
By tac8 on 12/10/11 06:31 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased 07 GS350 in 09, now at 60K. Like the car a lot. Good performance, sleek looking, much quieter and smoother ride with Michelins, dumped the run flats. Added IPOD hookup which works great. Had dashboard rattles, brought back to two different dealers before rattles were entirely eliminated. Pros; I find the car to be very comfortable, solid performance and handling. Cons; Little more wind noise than I expect, especially around sun roof. Cassette deck vs IPOD hookup?. NAV system can not be used while car in motion.

Great car, but needs some improvements
By garcia4434 on 07/05/11 19:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my first 2007 lexus november 2010. The back up camera which is large enough to see everything behind at times gliches and it a black screen that I can't see anything. MPG good 17-18 city, 22-25 h.w. Over all nice car, but sideview mirrors and back up cam need to be inspected before. My husband which is 6'5, room is very tight with him in the car. My 2 young children fit very uncomfortable in car with him in it.

Comfortable, but only on non-runflats
By typeamit on 03/27/11 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The run flats demolish any kind of comfort you may have as a driver. Although you will enjoy the exceptional fuel economy, rattles and rough ride the rock hard tires reverberate will annoy the hell out of you. I replaced all of the times to conventional tires, although 2 mpg less effecient, very quiet and smooth ride. You can now enjoy to cabin free of annoying rattles and such; although I still insulated noise producing areas with felt, I can now enjoy the actual cabin, all thats missing is a TV. Hands down the best car I could have purchased for the price (bought used with 8k miles)

Disappointed
By jby3 on 02/07/11 00:22 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the styling of my car and industry leading dealership experience. No one treats you better. I remain severely disappointed with the iPod interface. It's ugly (when it works at all) and totally unintuitive. I've been in several $20K cars that do it WAY better. The original Yokohama tires fell apart at only 30K with the plies on two of them completely separating requiring all 4 to be replaced way sooner than they should have been.

Dont Buy this Car!!!
By ddscrazy on 01/24/11 23:48 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have has this car since 2006 whenit first came out.Had the old IS 300 and an M3.Had no problems with either of these cars,Just wanted another Lexus.WOW what a shock.This car is the worst!!4 recalls,broken shock,bad brakes, both headlights went out,front driver seat contols went out and this is only at 30,000 miles.Thats very low miles.Very nice design just very poorly made.Then the camshaft needs work, good thing under warranty!Thats $2000 worth of work,Resale value very bad as well.Please reconsider when you think of buying this car!!!Is a lemon!!

Multiple Problems
By RobKlingler on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First off, I love the look of the car. However, I'm very disappointed in the multiple problems I've had with it. It's been in the dealer three times for the squeaky brakes. The first two they said that was the way they were manufactured because it's a high performance car but the third time they said Lexus came out with a new kit because of all the complaints. I just had the car in for a recall notice yesterday and they told me I needed rear brake pads (they're only 16,000 old) and if I wanted the non-squeaky pads, it would cost $370. The dashboard noises are equally annoying and they fixed them two years ago but the noise just returned so back to the dealer I will go. Very frustrating

Reliability is Artifically High
By John on 08/30/10 14:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

While it has great performance, the dealership and the Lexus extended warranty are worthless. Rattles that I say exist are either can't be duplicated or if found, not covered under warranty (have to pay for diagnostics.) Complained about a rattle when starting the car but dealership could not duplicate. This year voila! - the rattle is a recall item which we received no notification but discovered when getting serviced at the dealer. Reliability- if they can't find it its not a problem - until the warranty runs out.

Bad Tires, Bad Rattles, Bad Bad Struts
By jpm007 on 04/27/10 23:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I changed the tires to a Bridgestone with a 45 ration rather than a 40 -- with huge improvement in ride and noise. But the build quality isn't there - and rattles are getting bad at 30K miles. Now have learned that rear shocks/struts need replacement. I am very, very angry. Finally, the navigation system Toyota makes is simply no good - maps OK, but the lady inside has no sense of direction. I'm very surprised and disappointed at the reliability factor.

Rattle Trap, Don't Do It
By AP on 03/17/10 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Too many unfixable rattles. Go MBenz, it's a better engineered car. Does what its supposed to. I understand there are more electronic issues in German cars, but listening to my car over bumps annoys the hell out of me. I'll give up some electronics for a REAL 40-50k ride

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.